This is the second time I’ve been nominated for this award and honestly, I am just as excited as the first.
My fellow bloggers over at closetreaders nominated me this time around. This blog is written by two sisters. If you want to know more about them, they recently did a Introducing Us post that is fun to read.
For those I nominate, here are the rules:
- Thank the blog that nominated you and recognise their blog
- Nominate 5- 10 bloggers you admire by tagging them in a blog post
- Create a blog post answering the 10 questions you were asked by the person who nominated you
- Put a list of the rules in your post
- Give 10 random facts about yourself
- Ask 10 questions for your nominees
- Add the Liebster Award badge to your post/blog
Kind of simple, right 🙂
So before I get started, I want to nominate some really amazing blogs I enjoy. These people might not be ‘new’ to blogging but they have amazing content and a real voice to their writing. I nominate:
- I love running so much I might actually be addicted to it. On the the days I can’t run, a part of me (mainly my body) is relieved, but a bigger part longs for the trails and running.
- I refuse to accept my post baby self- Although I know I will never look like I did prior to having kids, I know one day I will be able to wear a two piece swimsuit again. Heck, I’m not that old and I refuse to fall into the stereotypes of the soccer mom who has to dress a certain way. Maybe this is why I am struggling to make friends with some of the moms in my sons class.
- To piggy off that idea, I am really big into health- healthy living, healthy eating, and emotional health. Emotional health being the biggest became that is what drives and affects the rest of your health.
- This years political election scares the heck out of me!
- I have Celiacs Disease which can at times be frustrating but I think I am a healthier eater because of it.
- I am returning back to work as a Special Needs Teacher. If you ever need help or advice advocating for your child, I’m your gal.
- I love coffee. I think love might even be an understatement. There is need there, I need it. Even before my early morning runs, I drink at least half a cup before heading out.
- Chocolate is a big weakness of mine. Which usually translates into cookies, brownies.. you get were this is going.
- I love debating with people or talking about different topics. That’s mainly why I created Tuesday Talks- to connect with others.
- Fall is my favorite season. I love the change in color 🙂
Questions I was asked to answer:
What is your biggest pet peeve?
Besides clutter, I would say my biggest pet peeve is when things aren’t where they are supposed to be. Things have a spot and that is where they go. It drives me crazy when I go to get something and it isn’t there. I think this is pet peeve of mine because I feel like it wastes my time. And I hate having my time wasted.
What is the last movie you watched?
Deadpool (Ryan Reynolds) reacts to Colossus’ (voiced by Stefan Kapicic) threats.
What can I say, I am a sucker for good action, Marvel, and I love the attitude!
Who did you last text?
My husband. He is has been gone for a week due to work. I sent him a picture of the boys
How many books are on your TBR list?
122 but I’m pretty sure that is all of them… Wow, that’s kind of a big number
What height are you?
I am 5’5
Who do you admire most?
My husbands cousin- Regardless of the family dynamic, they are raising an amazing girl. She knows what she wants, she’s independent, strong, and her own person. She isn’t afraid to dress how she likes and when posing for pictures, she is full of attitude. And I’m not talking about the spoiled kind, she is already a confident strong girl. And she is only 4. She is this way because of her parents and they are amazing people.
When was your last holiday and where did you go?
4th of July, and we had family over at our place. We did a water party in the back yard, grilled, and had a nice time 🙂
Who’s post did you last like on instagram if you have an account?
I don’t have instagram but the last post I liked was: I am a Feminist
What is your biggest habit?
My biggest habit that is good is that I always lock my doors and I am aware of my surroundings.
Funny story- when I was in college, the last two years I lived in an apartment complex. I would get home really late from work, around 11. And for a couple nights in a row I would notice this guy sitting in his car with the lights off. Every night he would be in a different parking spot but always in the same area. If I wasn’t actively looking while walking to my apartment, I wouldn’t have noticed him. After the second or third night, I called the police. Come to find out, the guy in the car was an undercover cop looking into something. The next night he was gone.
What song did you last play?
Into the Wild by LP
Bonus: Recommended blogs?
Wow, I think I would recommend any of the blogs I nominated. I mean there is a reason I follow their blogs, right? 🙂
10 Questions for those I nominated:
- Describe a recent nightmare and do you think it means anything?
- What’s a goal you hope to achieve?
- Regardless of responsibilities, time, money, etc. If you could go anywhere and do anything right this moment, what/where would it be?
- What book would you recommend that is a must read for this summer?
- If you could take a pill like in the movie/tv show Limitless, without any negative side effects, what would you do or try to accomplish before the pill stopped working? Remember, you only have 24 hours before the pill wears off.
- What is one thing you look for in other blogs before you decide to follow them?
- If you could travel back in time and give your younger self advice, what time would you travel to and what advice would you give?
- What is your favorite dish/food you like to make?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you could ask your pet three things, what would they be? And for those who don’t have pets, same question but if you could ask your house/rental.